April 7, 2014
April 6, 2014
I like the idea of taking every woman joke from the last season, and turning them into Moffat jokes.
(Source: queerravenclaw, via thisisyourking)
#anti-moffat #doctor who #long live the queue
get to know me meme - [2/5] favourite tv shows: Doctor Who
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."
#doctor who #long live the queue
Watch as everyone competes to sit on the world’s most uncomfortable chair, while completely ignoring the invasion of ice zombies that threatens to kill them all,
The most accurate summary of Game of Thrones to date via Honest Movie Trailers (via oflionsandwolves)
(Source: brienneofthrace, via wonderlandinmymind)
Sometimes you gotta roll the hard six.
#game of thrones #GOT #this is accurate #long live the queue
all the even numbersssss
I’m sorry this took forever to answer, I’m the laziest bastard ever. Also, I love you <3
- 2.) What are my thoughts on Valentine’s Day? Over-commercialized, vapid holiday…I love discount chocolates the next day though.
- 4.) School subject/s I’m best at? Sociology & social work.
- 6.) Would I ever get a tattoo? Yesh, I want to get one in the next few weeks actually.
- 8.) What I am most looking forward to at the moment? Two of my little sisters are visiting within the next month =)
- 10.) What is the last dream I can remember? Attempting to return a stolen beluga to an aquarium…
- 12.) 3 random facts about myself? I can’t shower without music, I’m a bit of a kleptomaniac, sometimes I’m too ADD to function.
- 14.) What I want most right now? My own damn apartment.
- 16.) What’s my favorite type of pizza? Chicago-style pepperoni (or chicken and waffles pizza from Dimo’s)
- 18.) How much money do I usually spend in a week? Less than $20 on things apart from bills and the metro.
- 20.) What are my pet peeves? Loud eaters and people who listen to music loudly on their headphones that you can hear it over your own music (rude).
- 22.) Am I self conscious at all? Not self conscious, just self loathing.
- 24.) Is my hair color natural at the moment? Yep.
- 26.) Last thing I ate? Teeny tiny oranges.
- 28.) What are some of my greatest fears? Making small talk, being in an enclosed space filling up with water, decapitation, cotton balls, and any and all natural disasters.
- 30.) Favorite item of clothing that I own? Blue plaid flannel pajama pants.
- 32.) Last thing I won? A game of Bullshit.
- 34.) What’s something I like about myself? I can’t think of anything I particularly like about myself at all…